Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sydney part 1

When I was in Shenzhen in 2010, I went to a place named Windows of the World. I could see many reproductions of famous sites from different countries such as Mahamuni Pagoda of Rangoon and the Angkor Wat of Cambodia, European architectural splendors like Eiffel Tower, the Ancient Athens, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Tower of London, the cruel and bloody scene of miniature Roman Colosseum, the canals of Venice, the Pyramids and the Sphinx of Africa, the Oceania, Sydney Opera House of Australia, Niagara Falls and Grand Canyon of America, replica of Manhattan with towering skyscrapers. In Fact, Masjid Shah Alam was also in the list. When I saw the replica of Sydney Opera House, I really wanted to see the real Opera House so I put Australia as my next goal. Since I love travelling so much, shopping is no longer my best friend. Nanana…(cut the crap!) 

Therefore, last February when Airasia (now everyone can fly) opened the route to Sydney and luckily I was in the page (actually I wanted to book air ticket to Gold Coast), I told my friend about this promo. We then booked the tickets after taking all the considerations. 

And hey, last 2 weeks, 4 of us went to Sydney and we could see Opera House in actual!! My dream comes true!!!!! I always believe in Allah in whatever I do. So friends, don’t think too much if you want to have something because it’s either you have it or you’ll lose it.




1 comment: